’ello Paper is a creative studio of artists who design and produce custom wedding stationery and personal paper goods. We believe that your stationery should be a reflection of your personality, style and the occasion. From creating custom illustrations and fun patterns to lovely watercolors, we pride ourselves in our craft, providing our customers with quality stationery.
Meet the ’ello Paper team!
Wendy Wyne, Owner and Art Director
• Favorite Writing Utensil: Pencil
• Favorite Color: I cannot pick just one! I love them all. It depends on the subject.
• Favorite Wedding Detail: The wedding invitation. It sets the tone for your wedding. Envelope liners are a must!
• Most Likely to Be Found: Working out at Boho Cycle Studio, sipping coffee or pink bubbles at Quirk Hotel, or at Fête Studio making things happen!
Anna George, Graphic Designer and Production Coordinator
• Favorite Writing Utensil: A black (it has to be black) micron pen!
• Favorite Color: Right now, I’m loving a good golden yellow, but green will always be my all-time favorite.
• Favorite Wedding Detail: Stationery, of course! Specifically, I love unique, personalized escort cards.
• Most Likely to Be Found: Playing with my new puppy, Finn, Instagram-ing, DIY-ing crafts found via Pinterest, or drinking a craft beer.
Out of a passion for paper and the process of printing as well as a love of creative collaboration, ’ello Paper was born. After seven years, business owner Wendy Wyne spun off her corporate event marketing and wedding planning business, Fête Studio into three division: Fête Design, Fête Weddings and ’ello Paper.
To learn more about ’ello Paper’s services and products, please visit www.ellopaper.com.